Subscription streaming service Paramount Plus is well-known. The service is owned and operated by Viacom CBS streaming, a division of Viacom CBS. The fact that Paramount Picture, Viacom CBS Domestic Media Networks, and the CBS entertainment group have contributed to the service’s content catalog is what sets it apart from other similar services. In other words, there is something for everyone.
CBS All Access launched on October 28, 2014, and was rebranded as Paramount on March 4, 2021.
Is Xfinity’s Paramount Plus Service Free?
No, Xfinity does not provide Paramount Plus for free.
If you want to see it, you’ll need to sign up for a subscription. On Xfinity X1 and Xfinity Flex, the app has already been rebranded to Paramount. It is possible to get CBS All Access and Paramount at the same time by using the same account and password for both services.
How to Connect Xfinity to Paramount Plus?
- To add and use Paramount Plus with Xfinity, you’ll need the following:
- In order to use a streaming device that is compatible with Xfinity Flex, or with X1 TV service, you must have a streaming device that is compatible with either the Flex or the Flex One service.
- Any Xfinity internet service would suffice.
- Finally, a year’s worth of access to Paramount.
How Do I Become a Member of Paramount Plus?
Signing up for Paramount with Xfinity is a breeze. Take the following steps:
- Press the Xfinity button on your remote.
- Navigate to the Apps tab.
- Drop-down menu: Select the “Paramount” tile.
- First, you’ll have to choose the “Try It Free” option when you launch the app.
- You’ll be given an activation number to use on paramountplus.com/xfinity.
- On a computer or smartphone, complete the registration procedure.
- Paramount is now ready for you to experience on your Flex or X1!
Read More: Top 9 Sites Like Kiss Cartoon Where You Can Watch Cartoons Online!
In Order to Watch Paramount Plus on Xfinity, What Is the Procedure?
Now that you’ve signed up for Paramount Plus, let’s talk about how to use Xfinity to view what you’ve purchased.
- Turn on your smart TV and the Xfinity TV streaming box, and make sure you’re connected to a reliable internet source.
- Using the Xfinity TV remote, select the Xfinity button.
- You may download the Paramount Plus app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Log in to the app using your credentials.
- You’ll now have to decide whether to check in using your online browser or your TV.
- It’s as simple as entering your email address and the associated password into your smart TV device. Whereas with the online option, CBS’s site will open and you’ll need to input the login code.
Read More: As Part of A Pilot Programme, Meta’s Whats App Will Allow Cryptocurrency Payments!
On Paramount Plus, What Should You Watch?
Our picks for what to watch on Paramount include the following:
|Devil In A Blue Dress||Panic Room||Interstellar|
|Resident Evil||The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge On The Run||Master And Commander: The Far Side Of The World|
Comcast’s Xfinity Customer Support
Xfinity’s customer support is dependable. In any event, you may contact Xfinity customer support at any time during the Paramount Plus setup process, and a knowledgeable expert will walk you through the procedure step-by-step.
More Information Is Available at www.theindnews.com
Read More: Agri Develop Earning App – Is It Real or A Scam? – Detailed Review!
Questions and Answers
1. How long are you entitled to free access to Paramount Plus?
A 30-day risk-free trial is available through Paramount Plus. As a result, you have a full month to think things over before committing to a membership.
2. Everything on Paramount Plus is paid for.
Not everyone can afford Paramount Plus. Once you purchase a membership, you will be able to access all of the content that is available to you.
3. How can I watch Paramount Plus?
This app is available on all major mobile platforms. It’s available for Android TV and Amazon Fire TV Stick. It’s also available on the Apple TV’s App Store.