Since its release, the video game Fortnite has seen massive success all over the world. However, once the dispute between Epic and Apple got underway, Apple pulled the game from the App Store. While there isn’t a simple way to re-download the game, there are a few workarounds that will allow you to get it back on your iPhone.
Thus, Let’s Take a Look at A Few Alternative Ways to Get Fortnite on I Os
To use these hints, the game must have been downloaded from an Apple account at least once while it was available in the App Store. If you don’t want to download the app just yet, there are other battle royale games you can play on your iOS device.
Where and How to Download Fortnite for I Os Devices
If you’ve played Fortnite before and want to play it again, you can still get it from the Epic Games website and install it on your iOS device even if Apple has removed it from the App Store. This is how:
- Utilized Apple’s App Store.
- Tap your profile picture, located in the upper right corner.
- To complete the purchase, click the corresponding button.
- Now, head over to this page and enter “Fortnite” into the search bar.
- If you need to reinstall Fortnite on your iPhone, just click the download icon.
This method can only be used by players who have already downloaded the game. If you haven’t tried this tactic before, it’s time to move on.
Learn the Ins and Outs of Getting Fortnite for The First Time on An I Phone
I was wondering if anyone in your family had previously downloaded Fortnite on their iPhone. After that, you should inquire about being added to their Family Sharing. When you’ve completed these steps, you can play the game on your mobile device. In order for this method to work, you must link multiple Apple IDs together using Family Sharing.
Read More- What Is Zoom Earth? A Quick Review
How to activate Family Sharing:
- Choose Preferences.
- Tap your name at the very top.
- Select the Family Sharing tab here.
- Simply follow the on-screen prompts to activate Family Sharing.
- Also, you’ll have to give out your credit card details, which can then be used by any of the linked accounts to make purchases without any involvement on your part.
- Just hit the button to activate the Buy-In-Community feature.
- Go back to the App Store right now.
- Use the procedures we’ve already discussed to get to the Purchased section.
- If you have connected your account with friends or relatives, please read the following information carefully.
- After clicking Purchased, choose the joint account of the two people.
- Try again to find Fortnite by typing its name into the search bar.
- After locating the game, you can download it by clicking the download icon.
You can also avoid the aforementioned difficulties with Fortnite downloads by jailbreaking your device. However, we strongly suggest against it as doing so will render the warranty and terms and conditions null and void.
Xbox Live Cloud Play Long-Term Prospects for Fortnite I Os Gameplay
A new iOS account that has never installed Fortnite before is currently unable to do so as of the writing of this post. New Fortnite updates will also not be made available to existing iOS users of the game.
Microsoft and Epic Games announced in May 2022 that players could access Fortnite via the Xbox Cloud Gaming service. Thanks to cloud streaming technology, iOS users can access Fortnite on Xbox.com/play from any web-enabled device.
Similarly, an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership is unnecessary. A free Microsoft account is all you need to gain access to Fortnite via Microsoft’s cloud servers.
- Use Safari to navigate to Xbox.com/play.
- Select the Free Play button in Fortnite.
- Just get ready to laugh a lot.
- Put some pressure on the share button, please.
- You must decide Do a long press and hold on the Home button to add it.
- Insert by clicking that button.
- Go ahead and click that button to launch Cloud Gaming.
- Click the Play button for no reason at all.
- To log in, select Sign in and enter your details.
- A button press will start the game.